Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Color Combo: Coral and Blue...

I know, I know...I am not the first person to post a picture of the ubiquitous Chiang Mai Dragon fabric from F. Schumacher, but once I procured my very own decorative pillows and yardage in the Aquamarine colorway, I cannot seem to stop gravitating toward interiors using shades of Coral/Orange paired with Blue/Turquoise/Aqua. I especially love the addition of white to the space as seen in the images below. The look is just so fresh, clean and happy.

These rooms make me think of warm weather which I hope gets here sometime soon...

Images (top to bottom): F. Schumacher, Tobi Fairley, Angie Hranowsky, Thibaut, Ashley Whitaker

1 comment:

sarah, flourish design + style said...

It can be quite perfect! I also have my fingers crossed for warm weather! xx