Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Boy oh boy...




Thanks to reading the Style Section of the Sunday NY Times this past weekend - always the first section I read on Sunday mornings by the way - for a limited time we Chanel lipstick devotees will be able to purchase Chanel's new Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick, Boy, this Thursday through Sunday at department stores. The lipstick is part of Chanel's new line which will be released in April.

Why is it named Boy you ask? Boy was the nickname of the love of Coco's life. This could not come at a better time for my old standby from Chanel, Pink Sugar, just ran out and they discontinued the color. I was very disappointed, but this news has brought a little pip in my step and is getting me thinking about spring....

1 comment:

aneyefordetail said...

Oh my goodness: they discontinued Pink Sugar??? I've had it in my purse, meaning to buy another one, for months. It's my fav by far. So...I will head to Nordstrom on Friday to buy Boy. Thanks for the info.!!