Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Baffled

Image: Elle Decor

The first time I saw this handset was on Gwyneth Paltrow's list of "Twelve Things She Can't Live Without" in Elle Decor, and I was a little baffled then. I totally get the reason for using a hands-free piece for one's cell phone, but this seems so bulky and cumbersome. No thanks. I will look for something a little smaller and that will fit in anything from a tote to a clutch, or just continue to use the headphones that came with my iPhone. I really did not think that anyone would buy into this, YET as I was eating lunch at BG Restaurant yesterday I was surprised to see a woman actually using one. Still baffled...

2 comments:

Wonderfully Domestic said...

Ha ha...I can see using it at home while you're lounging on the couch or something but in public? Crazy!

Erin @ Kelly and Horne said...

I know...it looked a little silly, but to each her own! : )