Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fortuny Fever




The buzz has been all over the web regarding the launch of L’Objet's to die for Fortuny inspired tableware. I had the pleasure of seeing the products first hand while at Bergdorf Goodman last week (and I could kick myself for not taking any pictures) and let me tell you....G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S. I have been a huge fan of Fortuny ever since I was in college for interior design way back when. The fabrics are timeless, elegant, luxurious, sumptuous....I could go on. 


Although the focus has been on Bergdorf's I noticed that others are being inspired by Fortuny, including the people over at West Elm. Check out their new Stella Quilt - love the soft colors and the delicate pleating. I could handle being immersed in Fortuny or Fortuny-inspired bedding....

No comments: