Monday, December 5, 2011

The One That Got Away...
















I finally decided what I wanted for Christmas this year from A., this adorable little "LOVE" necklace from Willow Boutique which I first spotted on Urban Grace Interiors over a year ago. I never forgot about that little bauble, so I reached out find out some info. to pass along to A. Sadly, the window of opportunity for him to order it in time for Christmas is gone. Poof! The artist is swamped with orders which is great for the artist, but sad for me. Upside? A great idea for Valentine's Day (hint hint A.).

Really, I do not need anything for Christmas this year. I am pretty lucky. I have a roof over my head, I have a job, two adorable pets, a wonderful husband, good, no, GREAT friends and a loving family. I listen to NPR way too much and know that I have it pretty damn good compared to many. So, I guess I do feel a little silly feeling bummed about a necklace that I will not be able to get for Christmas.

So...on that note...if I am not able to get the "LOVE" necklace for Christmas, I will try to do even better and spread some love this Christmas season with friends and family, and let them know how lucky I am to have them in my life.



No comments: