Thursday, February 23, 2012

Perfect Perch for a Pooch


























Last idea I posted about is making lampshades or window treatments. Still on the list. In fact, I am currently working on a small repeat pattern which I plan to screen print to then turn into a lamp shade. I finally worked out the motif yesterday morning and will try to put into repeat in the next couple of days so that I can then make my screen and then hopefully print it. I will share images once I get that worked out. However, added to the list is a new dog bed for my lovely little Cleo. The one I made for her about a year ago is getting TIRED. I would love to recreate something like the beds above. So stylish. These are on the home page of Lisa Fine Textiles. She is not selling these, but I love the idea of taking really high-end fabric and making something chic for one's furry friend. Okay, not the most practical, but a fun idea nonetheless. 

No comments: