Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Life Decisions...again...

















Images: Teaching in Heels


Once again I am in a position where I have needed to make a big decision and it is scary. Scary because about a year ago I had to make a big decision and I learned that although it needed to happen, it turned out not to be the best decision for me. So now when I am faced with big decisions I am left questioning myself. That is a hard thing to swallow. I have all of these ideas, dreams, etc. and I know that this decision I must make will prolong the dreams that A. and I have together - house, family, etc. - but an opportunity has presented itself that I feel that I need to take. With every decision made, other things or people become affected by those decisions. Knowing this, I was up all of last night. A leap of faith. A new challenge. Another change. An opportunity to grow and learn. 


Decisions...

No comments: