Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Search Is Over...



For the last year I have been on the hunt for very small gold wire hoop earrings after having seen someone at the NYIGF wearing a pair. I have not stopped thinking about her earrings since. I love the idea of having a go-to pair of earrings that could be worn day in/day out. I have not had a pair that does   that until now...or until very soon. : ) FINALLY I found a pair that fills this need. Who knew that it would take so long? A similar pair of gold wire earrings? Really, I had no idea that it would take this long. Today everything changed when I somehow found a link to Nixin's page on Etsy. Not only did I find small gold hoop earrings in the desired size, but they include very small sweetly-sized diamonds! All day I wavered on whether or not to purchase, but thinking over the past year and knowing how much use I will get out of them, I finally took the plunge. I cannot wait until they appear in the mail. I will wear them constantly.

No comments: