Saturday, March 9, 2013

hello again...

via Hello 

Hello there! It has been a while for sure. I am resurfacing after a crazy few months at work. Spring is just around the corner and I have a list of DIYs to do starting this weekend. 

Before I go there, isn't this sweatshirt so cute? It is from Hello Apparel  which I first spotted over at Moth Design. I would prefer it more so if it were a sweater (hint hint), but really, I am 
getting tired of wearing sweaters and ready to bring out the Spring wardrobe. How about you? I have been eyeing some things to add in...more to share later on those.

Meanwhile, I must dash to begin my busy weekend of projects (which I intend to share later), breaking in our NEW washing machine (long story), making some homemade pizza (would you believe that mastering the art of pizza making is one of my goals for 2013?), and heading to the Philadelphia Flower Show (tomorrow is the last day!) which I am super excited to go to. 

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: