Saturday, March 16, 2013

Wondrous White

I had planned to blog about something else today, but as I was wandering through my usual blog roll I stumbled upon these wondrous beauties over on Stylebeat. Designed by Codor Design, a design duo based in Seattle, these two mirrors are just a sampling of their assortment. Although I love color, I am in love with white. There is something so pure and beautiful about white. Whether it is a beautiful linen, an object d'art, white jeans (just ordered a new pair by the way), you name it, white is beautiful.

via Codor Design

via Codor Design


When I saw these mirrors I could not help but to think of the Chanel 2009 Spring Summer Couture Show with all of those GORGEOUS white paper cutouts which took my breath away. I imaging it was much more spectacular to be there in person.

via various boards on Pinterest

via various boards on Pinterest


via various boards on Pinterest


I adore BHLDN's precious porcelain flowers below which look to be a small nod to the Chanel show as well...in their own. They would make beautiful napkin rings, an embellishment to a belt, turn in to a broach, whatever, the ideas are endless.

via BHLDN



No comments: