Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spot on...

I cannot stop thinking about spotted patterns.  I am kind of obsessed. I would not consider myself a polka dot kind of person, but spots and polka dots are totally different. Right? About a month ago I started giving myself some projects - upholstering, roman shades, etc. - some I have shared, some I still need to. I feel like I need a little spotted something in my home.

LOVE Brunschwig & Fils Les Touches...kind of animal, kind of not. It now comes in aqua, pink and green. They are making my decision that much harder.



Always a fan of Quadrille China Seas patterns...Rio is right up there and love the zebra printed pillow (in green!)


Kelly Wearstler's Confetti for Lee Jofa - so great. Looks great on this tufted wing chair

image: Spruce


Then there is Thibault's Tanzania wallpaper. I am under strict instructions at home not to wallpaper since we are in a temporary living situation, but this would be so cute somewhere.



Lastly, John Robshaw's Bindi for Duralee. It is upholstery weight. Looks really great in person. 

images: Chairloom, Duralee


I just need to come up with the project and then decide which pattern. They are ALL so good!


No comments: